Year-End Report 2014
· The order intake was MSEK 3,790.0 (3,241.7), which is an increase of 7 per cent adjusted for currency effects and acquired units.
· Net sales were MSEK 3,735.8 (3,095.2), which is an increase of 10 per cent adjusted for currency effects and acquired units.
· The operating profit was MSEK 378.7 (277.5), representing an operating margin of 10.1 (9.0) per cent.
· The profit after tax was MSEK 261.2 (182.6).
· Earnings per share were SEK 6.90 (4.83).
· A dividend of SEK 3.00 (2.42) is proposed.
Comments from CEO Johan Hjertonsson:
- 2014 was the Group’s best year ever in terms of sales, operating profit and operating cash flow.
- Despite very strong sales, our order book is larger at the end of 2014 than at the beginning of the year.
- A strong fourth quarter resulted in an operating profit of MSEK 86.6 (83.6).
- Very strong cash flow from operating activities during the period, MSEK 199.4 (102.4).
- Sales for the three-month period grew by 9 per cent year-on-year, which is unchanged after adjusting for currency and acquisitions.
- The quarterly order intake expanded by 3 per cent, which is a decrease of 4 per cent adjusted for currency and acquisitions.
- Our strong offering in energy efficient LED lighting solutions and control systems has increased the Group’s market share over the last few quarters.
- Net sales of LED lighting solutions has continued to grow and in the quarter it was slightly less than half of the total sales
- Investments to develop our offering in LED Lighting and control systems is further accelerated.
Fagerhult is one of Europe’s leading lighting groups with approximately 2,400 employees and operations in 20 countries. We create modern products and exciting, energy-efficient and environmentally-adapted lighting installations, successfully integrated into their individual environments. The Group includes such strong brands as Fagerhult, Ateljé Lyktan, LTS, Whitecroft Lighting, Designplan Lighting, Eagle Lighting, I-Valo and Arlight. AB Fagerhult is listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic Exchange in Stockholm.