Year-End Report 2015
· Order intake amounted to SEK 4,113.4 million (3,790.0), corresponding to growth of 4.8% compared with the preceding year adjusted for currency effects and acquired units.
· Net sales totalled SEK 3,909.4 million (3,735.8), down 0.7% adjusted for currency effects and acquired units.
· Operating profit amounted to SEK 396.0 million (378.7), and the operating margin was 10.1% (10.1).
· Profit after tax totalled SEK 288.6 million (261.2)
· Earnings per share were SEK 7.62 (6.90).
· A dividend of SEK 3.50 (3.00) per share is proposed.
· Cash flow from operating activities was SEK 443.5 million (391.0).
Comments by CEO Johan Hjertonsson:
- 2015 was the Group’s best year to date with respect to order intake, sales, operating profit and earnings per share.
- A strong fourth quarter, with an order intake for the quarter of SEK 1,098.6 million (925.5), corresponding to growth of 20% adjusted for currency effects and acquisitions.
- Operating profit for the quarter amounted to SEK 108.5 million (86.6), up 25%.
- Strong cash flow from operating activities.
- Stable market growth in our main markets.
- The Group’s transition to LED technology is continuing. LED accounted for just over two-thirds of the Group’s sales in the quarter.
Fagerhult is one of Europe’s leading lighting groups with approximately 2,600 employees and operations in 20 countries. We create modern products and exciting, energy-efficient and environmentally-adapted lighting installations, successfully integrated into their individual environments. The Group includes such strong brands as Fagerhult, Ateljé Lyktan, LTS, Whitecroft Lighting, Designplan Lighting, Eagle Lighting, I-Valo, Arlight and Lighting Innovation. AB Fagerhult is listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic Exchange in Stockholm.