Interim Report January-March 2019
· Order intake was MSEK 1,588.2 (1,428.1), which is an overall increase of 11.2% adjusted to -13.1% for acquisitions of MSEK 305.4 and currency effects of MSEK 41.1
· Net sales were MSEK 1,594.3 (1,270.7), which is an overall growth of 25.5% adjusted to -3.7% for acquisitions of MSEK 327.7 and currency effects of MSEK 43.2
· Operating profit was MSEK 158.1 (138.6) representing a 14.1% increase with an operating margin of 9.9 (10.9)%
· Earnings after tax were MSEK 93.0 (97.0), a decrease of 4.1%
· Earnings per share were SEK 0.76 (0.85)
· Cash flow from operating activities was MSEK 82.2 (-87.3)
Comments from the CEO Bodil Sonesson:
- Firstly, a very warm welcome to all colleagues from iGuzzini who join the Group. I very much look forward to work together and I am already seeing new relationships being formed. Also, on the business side we are very pleased with iGuzzini’s good start for March.
- We enter 2019 in a healthy and strong position and for the first quarter I am very pleased with our strong development in Northern Europe, whilst some other regions have more challenges.
- In the short and medium term we have initiated performance enhancing activities to strengthen the performance in some of our regions with challenges.
- We have also initiated a strategic review to further strengthen the Group and take advantage of now being one of Europe’s largest and one of the most successful lighting companies.
- As a part of the strategic review we also separately address connectivity to ensure we continue to have market leading lighting solutions for our customers.
- So far 2019, has been, and will continue to be a busy and active year for all involved at Fagerhult Group. We look forward to the challenge.
Disclosures may be submitted by
Bodil Sonesson CEO, mobile: +46 72223 7602 e-mail: email@example.com
Michael Wood CFO, mobile: +46 73 087 46 47 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is inside information that AB Fagerhult (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and information that AB Fagerhult (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the Securities Markets Act.
The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 13.50 CET on May 13, 2019.
Fagerhult is one of Europe’s leading lighting groups with approximately 4,900 employees and operations in more than 30 countries. We create modern products and exciting, energy-efficient and environmentally-adapted lighting installations, successfully integrated into their individual environments. The Group includes such strong brands as Fagerhult, iGuzzini, Ateljé Lyktan, LTS, Whitecroft Lighting, Designplan Lighting, Eagle Lighting, I-Valo, Arlight, Lighting Innovation, LED Linear, WE-EF and Veko. AB Fagerhult is listed on the Nasdaq Nordic Exchange in Stockholm.