Interim Report | Financials | 22 Aug, 2019 | 11:36 | Regulatory
Interim Report January-June 2019
Comments from CEO Bodil Sonesson:
- Despite some regional challenges, I am pleased with the performance of the Group for the first half year as well as iGuzzini’s results being as expected.
- To deliver the short to medium term performance improvement I communicated in Q1, cost reduction actions have taken place in some businesses with the benefit expected in H2.
- The relationships with iGuzzini colleagues continue to grow and spread across the Group with involvement in our forums for purchasing, manufacturing and R&D.
- My learning and activities have been rewarding in understanding alternatives for the future.
- During the second half year we will progress the strategic review and alignment to build an even stronger Fagerhult Group for the future.