Interim Report | Financials | 18 Feb, 2020 | 12:25 | Regulatory
Year-End Report 2019
Comments from CEO Bodil Sonesson:
- The positive trend on organic order intake is pleasing to see, especially with the steady recovery in the UK compared to last year.
- Here in Scandinavia we see a slight weakening of demand in the last quarter and we will monitor this very closely.
- Where actions have been executed the performance improvement programme continues to benefit.
- In some businesses the results are still slow. We expect cost down actions start to benefit in 3 months whilst sales & marketing improvements activities take between 6-9 months to see the start of the recovery.
- Overall I am pleased with my first full 12 months in the Group, we have performed well in some challenging conditions.
- The integration of iGuzzini goes according to plan, the long term benefits remain strong, but in the short term the business needs to close out the new ERP IT installation.
- Looking forward to 2020 and beyond, growth is the number one focus and at the heart of the strategic alignment process, a process which is now fully communicated internally and we move to implementation and execution.