Interim Report | Financials | 21 Apr, 2016 | 14:00 | Regulatory
Interim Report January–March 2016
Comments from CEO Johan Hjertonsson:
- The Group delivered a strong first quarter for order intake, net sales and profit which are considerably ahead of the first quarter 2015.
- Cash flow from operating activities was MSEK -51.5 mainly due to increases in accounts receivables as a result of sales volumes.
- Earnings per share at SEK 1.62 was better than in the previous year.
- LED share of net sales in the quarter was approximately two thirds.
- The order backlog is at a high level as we head into the second quarter.
- Growth over the period was good in many of our larger markets, particularly Northern & West Europe and the UK.
- We are delighted to welcome the members of LED Linear GmbH to the Fagerhult Group, we see several strong synergies from this acquisition that was announced on the 15th March.