Interim report, January – June 2010
- Net sales, excluding exchange rate differences MSEK 1,208 (1,233)
- Operating profit MSEK 40.4 (59.2)
- Income after taxes MSEK 28.2 (40.5)
- Earnings per share SEK 2.24 (3.21)
- Order intake MSEK 1,257 (1,356)
- Order intake, excluding exchange rate differences MSEK 1,302 (1,356
Comments by CEO Johan Hjertonsson
- Lower-than-expected sales, primarily in the Nordic countries
- Recovery within the business area Retail Lighting
- Increased activity within the construction sector
- Revenue during the second quarter after currency adjustments are level with the previous year
- Lower cost level for the Group. The fixed costs are reduced by MSEK 25 on a full-year basis.
- Global shortage of electronic components impacts the Group’s productivity negatively.
Fagerhult is one of Europe’s leading lighting groups with approximately 2,000 employees and operations in 17 countries. We create modern products and exciting, energy-efficient and environmentally-adapted lighting installations, successfully integrated into their individual environments. The Group includes such strong brands as Fagerhult, Waco, Ateljé Lyktan and Whitecroft Lighting. AB Fagerhult is listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic Exchange in Stockholm.