Year - End Report 2009
• Operating profit MSEK 104.2 (272.4)
• Restructuring costs have charged profit by MSEK 35 (0)
• Profit after taxes MSEK 74.0 (184.1)
• Earnings per share SEK 5.87 (14.62)
• Order intake MSEK 2,520 (2,724)
• Proposed dividend per share SEK 3.00 (5.50) per share
Comments from the Group CEO Johan Hjertonsson:• The weak business cycle has continued during the fourth quarter, however, demand has stabilized.• Order intake, adjusted for comparable operations is 5 % lower than in the previous year.• The Business Area Retail Lighting was impacted the most by the downturn in the economy.• The close-down of the factories in Borås and Falkenberg is going according to plan and will be completed during the first quarter of 2010.• Strong cash flow from operating activities, MSEK 215.