Interim Report January - September 2014
· The order intake was MSEK 2,864.5 (2,345.5), an increase of 11 % adjusted for exchange rate effects and acquired operations.
· Net sales were MSEK 2,804.6 (2,239.5), an increase of 15 % adjusted for exchange rate effects and acquired operations.
· Operating profit was MSEK 292.1 (193.7), representing an operating margin of 10.4 (8.6) %.
· Profit after tax was MSEK 194.1 (124.5).
· Earnings per share were SEK 5.13 (3.29).
Comments by CEO Johan Hjertonsson:
- The third quarter was the best quarter ever with an operating profit of MSEK 122.5 (108.4).
- Sales for the quarter, adjusted for exchange rate effects and acquisitions, increased by 10% compared with the previous year.
- The order intake for the quarter increased by 2 % adjusted for exchange rate effects and acquisitions.
- Our strong offering within indoor LED lighting solutions has increased the Group’s market shares during recent quarters.
- LED sales accounted for 41 % during the quarter, and the Group’s focus on LED is being further intensified.
- The results for the quarter include non-recurring expenses of MSEK 10 tied to the relocation of the Group’s operations in Sutton, UK, to a new factory facility.
Fagerhult is one of Europe’s leading lighting groups with approximately 2,200 employees and operations in 20 countries. We create modern products and exciting, energy-efficient and environmentally-adapted lighting installations, successfully integrated into their individual environments. The Group includes such strong brands as Fagerhult, Ateljé Lyktan, LTS, Whitecroft Lighting, Designplan Lighting, I-Valo and Arlight. AB Fagerhult is listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic Exchange in Stockholm.