Interim Report January–March 2015
· The order intake was MSEK 976.1 (983.3), which is a decrease of 6 per cent adjusted for currency effects and acquired units
· Net sales were MSEK 905.5 (885.5), which is a decrease of 5 per cent adjusted for currency effects and acquired units
· The operating profit was MSEK 72.7 (75.4), representing an operating margin of 8.0 (8.5) per cent
· Earnings after tax were MSEK 51.6 (49.5), an increase of 4 per cent
· Earnings per share were SEK 1.36 (1.31)
· Cash flow from operating activities was MSEK 56.5 (17.5)
Comments from CEO Johan Hjertonsson:
- A stable quarter which consolidates the Group at the same high level as in the first quarter of 2014.
- Cash flow and earnings per share were better than in the previous year.
- The order intake, sales and operating profit continues at a good level.
- The order backlog is at a satisfactory high level.
- The LED share in the period was about 50 per cent.
- Market growth over the period was good in the UK, stable in Scandinavia and lower in large parts of the eurozone.
Fagerhult is one of Europe’s leading lighting groups with approximately 2,400 employees and operations in 20 countries. We create modern products and exciting, energy-efficient and environmentally-adapted lighting installations, successfully integrated into their individual environments. The Group includes such strong brands as Fagerhult, Ateljé Lyktan, LTS, Whitecroft Lighting, Designplan Lighting, Eagle Lighting, I-Valo and Arlight. AB Fagerhult is listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic Exchange in Stockholm.