Interim Report | Financials | 17 Aug, 2017 | 11:22 | Regulatory
Interim Report January – June 2017
Comments from CEO Johan Hjertonsson:
- The Group delivered a strong first half year with record second quarter results for order intake, net sales and operating profit.
- For the six months, market activity in our main markets was positive and mixed in some other regions.
- Order intake and net sales were ahead of the record setting first half year of 2016, operating profits increased 31% and a 12.3% operating margin was achieved in each quarter.
- Earnings per share at SEK 1.90 is 24.2% ahead of the SEK 1.53 from the previous year.
- The LED share of net sales continues to develop on a positive trend and the opportunity available to the Group from the low level of the installed LED base is significant.
- We have good visibility for the third quarter with the order backlog at a high level.
- As it integrates into the Group, we are pleased with the progress of WE-EF and the potential upside from the synergies are better than previously anticipated.
- Following the acquisition of the Organic Response IP in April, I am pleased once again to service our customers with this unique lighting control solution through the Group’s brands.
- Our attention now turns to the second half year where we enter the period with strong forward momentum combined with a strong order backlog.