Interim Report | Financials | 21 Feb, 2017 | 11:00 | Regulatory
Year-End Report 2016
Comments from CEO Johan Hjertonsson;
- We are pleased with the full year results for order intake, net sales and operating profit. All three set new records ahead of the previous records from last year.
- The order intake at MSEK 4,653.0 firmly establishes a new milestone for the business with each of the quarterly order intake in excess of 1 BSEK. The last quarter, at MSEK 1,215 was a strong performance for Q4 and an all-time high.
- Order intake continues to be above the market growth rates we see, certainly in our larger markets and therefore we continue to grow our overall market shares.
- The organic net sales increase of 10.3%, resulted in the total net sales of almost 4.5 BSEK, a great achievement with the increase coming from all business and product areas.
- Double digit like-for-like net sales growth was achieved in the Northern Europe, UK & Ireland and Africa, Asia & the Pacific business areas.
- The operating profit increased quarter on quarter compared to 2015, resulting in MSEK 524.2 for the year, some MSEK 128, 32% up on last year.
- The fourth quarter was a strong quarter in every aspect, particularly the operating cash flow which recovered well and overcame the weak start to the year.
- Earnings per share at SEK 10.04 showed a 32% increase over the 7.62 for last year.
- We look forward to 2017, the Fagerhult Group is in good shape, has positive forward momentum and will continue on its strategic journey, with WE-EF acquisition being an important step in that journey.